The 9 Best Thermotech Medical Grade Heating Pad
Nowadays, there are so many products of thermotech medical grade heating pad in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for thermotech medical grade heating pad in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings thermotech medical grade heating pad which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, king 27 X14
The King Pad (14 Inch x 27 Inch) is reccomended for large areas such as the back and spine.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
ThermotechAutomatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, Small (19 x 7 Inches)
The small size (19 x 7 inch) is ideal for cervical, throat and jaw area (as in T.M.J.) as well as the ankle and wrist area. Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, Medium (18" x 14")
The Medium Pad (14 Inchx18 Inch) is suitable for areas such as the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Back Pain and Muscle Pain Relief
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Neck and Shoulder, 18×18
Digital Moist Heating Pads for Neck and Shoulder are the first medical grade electric moist heating pad available to the public. Digital moist heating pads, as opposed to dry forms of heat, draws moisture from the air and retains it in specially designed high-grade ceramic heating element cells and delivers that moist heat deep into your muscle tissue for maximum relief similar to a deep tissue or shiatsu massage. The pad is constructed from double stitched 100% premium grade durable corduroy with a soft plush flannel cover for ultimate durability and comfort.The Thermotech contains a light spray on carbon mineral that emits a natural infrared wave form, and is thereby pushed into the tissue by the electric heat produced by the product.
PMT Medical – Thermotech Economy Moist/Dry Heating Pad King
Thermotech digital moist heating pads draw moisture from the air and retains it in specially designed high-grade ceramic heating element cells that deliver moist heat retaining it in the hot pack’s outer flannel cover. The rapid heat rise, occurring when the hot pack is turned on, forces the moisture in the flannel onto the skin, speeding temporary relief to the treated area for maximum relief similar to a deep tissue or shiatsu massage. Because of this Thermotech is more effective than other electric heating pads on the market. Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the waste which may hinder healing. It can also relieve pain caused by muscle spasms and inflamed joints helping to maintain flexibility.
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Thermophore MaxHEAT Automatic Moist Heat Pack, Large, Model #155
Thermophore’s largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. Features: New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments Simple control with three heat levels Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F Produces intense moist heat without adding water Fleece Cover – Soft Blend for moisture wick and long-lasting use. Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most 110 Volts; 150 Watts – 60 HZ A.C. Assembled in the USA 2-year Warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found thermotech medical grade heating pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best thermotech medical grade heating pad: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy