Updated 2021 – Top 10 Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz
Finding your suitable readers for patriot 8gb apple memory 1600mhz is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for patriot 8gb apple memory 1600mhz including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
889 reviews analysed
1. Pc3 12800 Desktop Modules 240 Pin Tech
- Capacity: 8GB (2x 4GB Modules) | Type: DDR3 DIMM | Memory RAM for Desktop Computers
- All A-Tech modules undergo quality assurance testing to ensure dependable and reliable performance
- Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz ( PC3-12800 / PC3-12800U ) | ECC Type: Non-ECC UDIMM (Unbuffered DIMM) | Pin Count: 240-Pin
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
- Designed for select DDR3 compatible Desktop Computers (not limited to): Acer , Alienware , ASRock , ASUS , Dell , DFI , Fujitsu , Gateway , Gigabyte , HP , HP Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG , MSI , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Sony , Supermicro , Synology & Toshiba Models | * Please verify the memory RAM specifications supported by your system *
An A-Tech Memory (RAM) upgrade is an easy, quick way to boost your system’s performance by speeding up loading times, improving system responsiveness, and increasing your system’s ability to handle higher workloads. Take on more and multitask with ease with a simple and affordable A-Tech Memory upgrade!
Designed for select Desktop Computers
Memory Size: 8GB (2 x 4GB Modules)
Memory Type: DDR3
Form Factor: DIMM (240-Pin)
ECC Type: Non-ECC UDIMM (Unbuffered DIMM)
Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz ( PC3-12800 / PC3-12800U )
All A-Tech Memory products are rigorously tested to ensure that your memory meets our stringent quality and performance standards.
Purchase with confidence knowing that all A-Tech orders are backed with our Lifetime Warranty.
US Based Technical Support
Need help? Have questions? Our 5 star United States based support team is here to help before, during, and after your purchase to make sure you are completely satisfied with your A-Tech Memory!
- Once again the product exceeds my expectations.
- I was able to leave the 4 gb that came with the computer and add these to get 12 gig total.
- Worked perfectly for a upgraded install and price was nice.
- The packaging did a great job of protecting the ram during shipping.
- Was able to upgrade a somewhat older pc from 4gb to 8gb memory.
- I was a little concerned that because the a-tech memory chips were less expensive than the competition, they might not work as … Read More
- My desktop computer was a refubished model at a great price but came with only 4gb of memory.
- Its good ram I use it in my dell optiplex 3010 with a gtx 650ti and a core i5 at 3.2 it runs everything great I have no complaints
- Dell desktop computer now with 16 GB of memory. Using Kubuntu 18.04. Very smooth and very fast. No complaints.
- I was looking to buy memory and looked at Crucial. That memory was more expensive so tried the APEX. Installed on the machine … Read More
2. Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz then don’t look beyond Patriot Signature Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Heatshield. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- So i just said to heck with the old ram and these have made my computer programs opperated faster.
- Writing my initial review based on my recent installation and use of this product.
- No glitches/restarts/stops with the gigabyte mobo no.
- Standard good quality memory, worked outta the box.
- I would have given 5 stars if not for the packaging scare and the lack of being able to give an extra 3/4 of a star in this review.
- I found the product to be in its original packaging and it installed without a hitch.
- Everything is incredibly stable running win 10 pro on a 2tb barracuda hybrid hddssd with an additional 2tb ssd on a pci slot co… Read More
- I wasn’t expecting a big upgrade, jus something to get maybe another year out of my already old specced pc, and it appears that… Read More
- Upgraded ram for my computer, been working great over the last year
3. Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Desktop
- JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply This is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 240-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.35V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512×8
- If you would like to get faster delivery, you could purchase it through fulfilled by seller (click news and used from – choose ships from Timetec International Inc.)
- For Selected Acer , Alienware , ARBOR , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Biostar , Clevo , Dell , DFI , EliteGroup (ECS) , EVGA , Foxconn , Fujitsu , Gateway , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , MEDION , MSI , NEC , Portwell , QNAP , Samsung , Sapphire , Shuttle , Supermicro , Tyan Computers , ZOTAC
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 2x8GB For Desktop Computer, Not for Laptop
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Desktop has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Desktop is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Desktop easily gets the award of Best Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz Under 100$.
- Excellent delivery time, good product performance and quality
- I was afraid it may be incompatible with the already present ram since i was mixing brands and types but no, it worked right aw… Read More
- The product worked just the way it is supposed to work.
- Installed and worked with the 8gb memory i had in my system.
- The price is lower than other brands and it works great so far.
- Good price, easy to install and worked right away.
- Works great with my desktop computer, the price is not so attractive though.
- Good packaging and seem like a good quality
- Made in usa, came in sealed retail packaging, works fine.
- Works fine so far no issue i upgraded from 8 to 12gb
- Fast ddr3 1600mhz ram, easy to install and helps a little to speed up your pc.
- Great product super fast also the cheapest 8 GB 16GB kit 1600 megahertz DD 3 dual rank ram sticks I could find on Amazon.ca
4. Crucial 8GB Single DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT102464BD160B
- Used with yohii aluminium heat sink shim heatsink spreader cooler for sdr ddr ram memory – 2pcs works great no problems
- Works great in my hp envy 700-430qe cto.
- Between the two upgrades i’m thrilled with the increased processing performance.
- Now what to do with the old memory.
- The price was great and the memory sticks were an easy plug in installation for me.
- Crucial’s free shipping on another ram stick i bought directly from crucial took over a week.
- (if the ram is available here on amazon, buy it here for fast shipping.
- Excellent product easy to install big difference on cpu fast shipping excellent packaging will order again thank you
- The additional 16gb (2x8gb) was recognized on restart and no problems have occurred so far.
- This 8gb unbuffered memory kit works excellent in majority of ddr3l boards, and are also compatible with different chipsets.
- I’ve never had a problem with their products.
- Excellent product easy to install big difference on CPU fast shipping excellent packaging will order again thank you
- The upgrade I was looking for, working on dell 9020 I7 sff
- Now that I have to work from home, I needed faster machine. I upgraded my system from 8 gigs of RAM to 32 gigs of ram. It was… Read More
5. Tech 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Unbuffered Notebook
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
- All A-Tech modules undergo stringent quality assurance testing to ensure high performance and reliability
- Speed: DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 (CL11) | Rank: 2Rx8 (Dual Rank x8) | ECC Type: Non-ECC Unbuffered | Pin Count: 204-Pin | Voltage: 1.35V (DDR3 Low Voltage, can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V)
- Designed for Select (not limited to) Acer, Alienware, Apple, ASRock, ASUS, Dell, DFI, Fujitsu, Gateway, Gigabyte, HP, HP Compaq, Intel, Lenovo, LG, MSI, Panasonic, QNAP, Samsung, Sony, Supermicro, Synology & Toshiba Laptop, Notebook & All-in-One Models
- Memory Size: 8GB (1x 8GB Module) | Memory Type: DDR3/DDR3L SODIMM Memory RAM for Laptop, Notebook, & All-in-One Computers
- Good low cost + good quality product .
- My laptop is working a lot better now, great product
- This ram was special mentioned that it will work with the dell because of the required power and voltage.
- Like to shop by price if a product has adequate quality that matches others.
- It works and is good for the price i paid.
- Item was as promised, came in good packaging and is good quality
- For some unknown reason it did not work with my existing samsung pc3l.
- Installed in my wife’s lenovo to make memory 8gb.
- My asus model can take up a max of 12gb.
- GOOD LOW COST + GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT .. A++
6. Patriot 3200Mhz Performance Memory Module
- Capacity: DDR4 8GB Single Module
- Tested Frequency Profile 1: PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
- Tested Timings: 16-18-18-36
- COMPATIBILITY: Tested on the latest Intel & AMD platforms
- Custom design and series: All aluminum heat shield featuring gunmetal grey sides with diamond- cut viper logo and black top.
- Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz)
- Base Timings: 15-15-15-36
Patriot 3200Mhz Performance Memory Module is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond A-Tech 8GB DDR3 / DDR3L 1600Mhz SODIMM PC3L-12800 2Rx8 Dual Rank 1.35V CL11 204-Pin Non-ECC Unbuffered Notebook Laptop RAM Memory Upgrade Module which have been in market longer than anyone. Patriot 3200Mhz Performance Memory Module brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Patriot 3200Mhz Performance Memory Module is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz and it could be any of the high value Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz, chances are that would be much costlier than Patriot 3200Mhz Performance Memory Module. Patriot 3200Mhz Performance Memory Module will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Patriot 1600Mhz Desktop Memory Heatsink
Patriot 1600Mhz Desktop Memory Heatsink is another one which falls under Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Patriot 1600Mhz Desktop Memory Heatsink ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz and that is what has revived them. Patriot 1600Mhz Desktop Memory Heatsink has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Patriot 1600Mhz Desktop Memory Heatsink is amazing features.
- System is running great, happy with the memory.
- No problems with the 2 pairs working together.
- Nothing wrong with the ram at all though.
- Msi 760g and amd fx 8350 — works np, had a small adjustment in bios for 1866 mhz
- I bought these because they seemed compatible with my pc and the price was just right.
- Worked as expected very prompt shipping and on time delivery thanks
- I might be wrong, but again, very fast ram.
- This is nice stuff, very fast (cant mix it with other ram and get the fast speeds or something like that).
- This means if you have faster than 1866mhz ram and install this kit alongside, your ram speed will decrease.
- This paired easily with 2x4gb of g skill 1600mhz ram from 4+ years ago.
- This was the best value for 2x8gb of ddr3 at the time that included a heat spreader (if you have a ddr4 motherboard, this ram w… Read More
- But now i can walk through our ark base at above the previous 15fps lol (its a big base).
- Only had 8-gigs and purchased this ram for another 8-gigs on my 5-yr.
- Good fast memory at a good price.
- My 7yo budget computer couldn’t keep up after installing Windows 10 Pro x64. I went from 4gb to 16gb and what a difference! Now… Read More
8. Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook
- Designed for Apple MacBook Pro -15 inch Late 2008, 17 inch Early 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2010 – MacBookPro5,1 MacBookPro5,2 MacBookPro5,3 MacBookPro5,4 MacBookPro5,5 MacBookPro6,1 MacBookPro6,2 MacBookPro7,1
- Designed for Apple iMac – 20 inch / 24 inch Early 2009, 20 inch Mid 2009, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Late 2009 – iMac9,1 iMac10,1 iMac11,1
- DDR3 1066MHz PC3-8500 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.5V CL7 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 256×8 Module Size: 4GB Package: 2x4GB Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- Designed for Apple Mac Mini – Early 2009, Late 2009, Mid 2010 – MacMini3,1 MacMini4,1
- Designed for Apple MacBook – 13 inch Late 2008, 13 inch Late 2009, 13 inch Mid 2010 – MacBook5,1 MacBook6,1 MacBook7,1
Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook wins the users. Most of them who buy Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz to any other Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz is least.
- Well packaged and very high quality product.
- Product works flawlessly and turned my 2010 macbook pro into virtually abramd new macbook pro.
- I am pleased with the upgrade, one month running.
- I had the preinstalled 4gb of ram that comes stock with the mac.
- I moved from 2 gig of ram to 8 gig of timetec hynix ram.
- fast ram fast delivery would buy again
- Don’t hesitate to give a boost to your old Macbook Pro, these modules fit perfectly.
9. Tech Upgrade Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Macbook
- Designed for Mac mini (Late 2012) – Model ID(s): Macmini6,1 Macmini6,2 – Model Number(s): A1347 – Part Number(s): MD387LL/A MD388LL/A MD389LL/A BTO/CTO
- 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 204-pin NON-ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM Memory/RAM Modules
- Genuine A-Tech Brand – Lifetime Warranty – Toll Free Technical Support
- Designed for iMac (Late 2012, 21.5 inch / 27 inch), (Early 2013, 21.5 inch), (Late 2013, 21.5 inch / 27 inch), (Late 2014, 27 inch, Retina 5K), (Mid 2015, 27 inch, Retina 5K) – Model ID(s): iMac13,1 iMac13,2 iMac14,1 iMac14,2 iMac14,3 iMac15,1 – Model Number(s): A1418 A1419 – Part Number(s): MD093LL/A MD094LL/A MD095LL/A MD096LL/A ME699LL/A ME086LL/A ME088LL/A ME089LL/A MF125LL/A ME087LL/A MF886LL/A MF885LL/A BTO/CTO
- Designed for MacBook Pro (Mid 2012, 13 inch / 15 inch) – Model ID(s): MacBookPro9,1 MacBookPro9,2 – Model Number(s): A1278 A1286 – Part Number(s): MD101LL/A MD102LL/A MD103LL/A MD104LL/A MD546LL/A BTO/CTO
Tech Upgrade Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Macbook is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Tech Upgrade Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Macbook which falls into premium category but Tech Upgrade Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Macbookis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Tech Upgrade Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Macbook offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz available in the market today. Tech Upgrade Pc3 12800 1600Mhz Macbook was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- So far so good, no issues with the ram.
- After a phone call to amazon, another envelope came this time with the product inside.
- My apple laptop only came with 4gbs of memory i added 16 product works great price was right
- The price was also reasonable for how much memory i got.
- Best and worked welli purchased 8gb x 2 ram for my mid 2012 macbook pro
- This memory was considerably less expensive than other brands but works great!
- Now i need to add my 2tb ssd to really fly.
- My mid 2012 a1286 macbook pro is running as good and fast as my kids macbook air that isn’t even a year old yet.
- Works like a dream & as expected
- Easy install and worked like a charm! Fast shippingImac 27in 5k mid 2015
10. Team Elite 1600Mhz System Memory
- Strict test and verification procedures are performed for products
- DDR3 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz (PC3-12800) CL11 UDIMM 240 Pin Desktop Memory Module
- Adherence to JEDEC and compliance to RoHS with respect to environmental protection regulation, production and manufacturing
- ??? Lifetime warranty
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz yet, then Team Elite 1600Mhz System Memory is your choice. It is another one which is Best Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz Under 100$ and Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Team Elite 1600Mhz System Memory offers best features and although it does not have, Team Elite 1600Mhz System Memory’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Patriot 8Gb Apple Memory 1600Mhz Under 100$
- Not much to say – runs great, very stable.
- It actually worked with the existing 8 gb in the computer, giving me a total of 32gb of memory.
- Combined with removing a lot of program clutter, this product saved me from buying a new computer.
- It was very helpful and good for it’s price thank you
- So i found these in amazon and for the price i took a chance.
- Pretty good price, hopefully will last long!
- Pros: easy to install like most ram, will give a speed boost to your pc, great price compared to other brands with no downside.
- I kept a 2x4gb in slots 3 and 4 for 24gb total which is rated at 1.
- Replace 12gb on dell xps 8700 to 32gb.
- Love this ram, i have owned 4 sticks of this and they’ve never let me down!