The 9 Best Miccro Wave Convection Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of miccro wave convection oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for miccro wave convection oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings miccro wave convection oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Sharp R1874T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
- 850-watt, over-the-range convection microwave browns, bakes, broils, crisps, and roasts
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display
- Smart and Easy sensor settings
- 1.1-cubic-foot, stainless-steel interior with light
- 13-inch turntable provides even heating
- Built-in exhaust system
- hood light, powerful fan, low and high racks included
- Outer Dimensions: 29-15/16 by 16-11/32 by 15-9/32 inches
- Inner Dimensions: 13-13/16 by 8-1/16 by 17-1/8
The Sharp R1874T 1.1 Cu. Ft. 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave Oven, in stainless steel, provides added room, and simple installation. The built-in exhaust system offers three convenient venting options – horizontal, vertical or ductless recirculation – to provide convenience for range-top cooking. The oven has an Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. It is also equipped with a 4-way convection system that browns, bakes, broils and crisps.
Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 Cu.ft Black Stainless
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions. Rated Voltage : 120V – 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless steel easy to clean interior
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
KitchenAid KCO273SS 12" Convection Bake Digital Countertop Oven – Stainless Steel
- Even-heat technology provides consistent heat throughout baking cycle for delicious results.
- Use your countertop oven to bake pizza, broil a side dish, keep an already cooked dish warm or toast bread.
- 9 pre-programmed functions such as the Asado Roast Function to precisely adjust from high sear to optimal cooking temperature for superior roasting.
- 120-minute timer can be set to remind you when a dish is finished and offers plenty of time for the requirements of most recipes
- Offers enough room to cook 2-12″ pizzas, or cornish hens. The oven cavity also features a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Includes 12″ non-stick multipurpose pan, 12″ broiling rack, cooling rack, non-stick drip tray.
Enjoy full-size oven performance on your kitchen counter with the KitchenAid 12″ Convection Countertop Oven. Nine memory settings for exceptional cooking results, including Asado Roast that adjusts temperature for superior roasting performance and Pizza to deliver optimal crisping of crust.
Panasonic Countertop Microwave Oven with FlashXpress Broiler, Genius Sensor Cooking, Popcorn Button and 1000W of Cooking Power – NN-GN68KS – 1.1 cu. ft (Stainless Steel)
- Flash press broiler allows the microwave oven to be used for broiling with grill like results. The specially designed broiling rack lifts food close to infrared grilling element for a crispy brown finish
- Genius sensor cooking built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 18 Preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Microwave controls 7 preset auto cook menu items, 13. 4 inches Turntable
- delay start and timer
- more/less control
- child safety lock
- quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint smart, compact microwave broiler design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity
- Rated output power (microwave): 1000W, rated output power (broiler): 1100W, rated Voltage 120V 60Hz
Farberware Black FMO10AHDBKC 1.0 Cu. Ft. 1000-Watt Microwave Oven with Healthy Air Fry, Grill/Convection Function, ECO Mode and LED lighting, Black Stainless Steel
- SPACIOUS & STYLISH: With 1. 0-cu. ft. of cooking capacity, a sleek black stainless steel exterior and stainless steel interior, and 3 different wattage outputs (1000-1150-1800) – this countertop microwave delivers power, style, and convenience to any kitchen
- 11 COOKING PROGRAMS: Auto cooking programs (Auto Reheat, Potato, Meat, Vegetable, Fish, Pasta, Soup, Bake, Pizza, Chicken and Popcorn) provide convenient control and avoid guesswork
- UNIQUE HEALTHY AIR FRY TECHNOLOGY: This extraordinary functionality allows you to cook healthier versions of your favorite deep-fried foods, offering nine fry options such as Frozen French Fries, Hash browns, Frozen Fish, Frozen Onion Rings, Frozen Chicken Nuggets, Fresh Fish/Shrimp, Fresh Chicken/Chicken Wings, Fresh Vegetable, Spring Rolls/Egg Rolls
- BROWN & CRISP COOKING: The Grill Function can be used alone or in combination with the microwave to perfectly reheat a slice of pizza or lasagna, brown a grilled cheese sandwich, cook vegetables & steaks, or toast an English muffin
- COMBINATION COOKING: The Combination Function allows you to combine Grill/Convection features to help keep foods juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside
- LOW-TEMP CONTROL: Low Temperature Control offers five levels of cooking that allows you to slow cook and dehydrate, as well as keep foods warm
- OVEN REFRESH: Oven fan turns on to vent out burning or other smells out of the microwave, keeping it clean
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Nonstick Teflon pan and grill rack are included for grilling and air frying
- GLASS TURNTABLE: Large 12. 5-inch glass turntable allows for even cooking and is removable for easy clean up
- DIGITAL CLOCK: Easy-to-read LED display lights up the digital clock and highlights each cooking setting
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD975S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W
- Cyclonic wave microwave – at every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures
- Microwave controls – 20 preset sensor cook menu items, Inverter Turbo defrost, delay start and timer, more/less control, child safety lock, quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint – smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- Sensor invertor Turbo defrost – utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on inverter’s continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- Keep Warm feature – microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts Warm and delicious in the oven until they’re ready to serve
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the Panasonic NN-SD975S microwave oven with cyclonic wave and Inverter technology. At every temperature level, Cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3d waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures. This exceptional 1250-watt, 2. 2-Cubic-foot Capacity Stainless steel microwave with 16. 5-Inch turntable includes patented Inverter technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – Every time. Together, Cyclonic wave and Inverter technology create and circulate microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods like vegetables and fish to simmer without overcooking. Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results. One-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. This countertop microwave oven measures 23 7⁄8” W x 14” H x 19 15⁄16” D and has a Stainless steel door with silver wrap*. as a countertop microwave, The Panasonic NN-SD975S can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk922ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk932ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space. disclaimer: * upper-inside left corner of microwave oven door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly. Do not store flammable materials next to, on top of, or in the microwave oven.
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD945S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W
- POWER + INNOVATION – 1250 Watts of High Power with Panasonic Inverter Technology for fast, even cooking and delicious results
- MICROWAVE CONTROLS – 19 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 15″ turntable
- Delay Start and Timer
- More/Less Control
- Child Safety Lock
- Quick 30sec and Popcorn Button with 3 cooking levels
- MINIMUM COUNTERTOP FOOTPRINT – Smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- SENSOR INVERTOR TURBO DEFROST – Utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter’s continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- KEEP WARM FEATURE – Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they’re ready to serve
- QUICK 30sec TIMER – Lets you set cooking and reheating times in 30 second intervals (up to 5 minutes). Power Level is pre-set at P10
This 2. 2 cu Ft. Stainless steel microwave oven features Panasonic patented Inverter technology engineered for even cooking and delicious results – no more overcooked edges or cold centers. Inverter technology delivers microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods to simmer without overcooking. Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results. The Panasonic nn-sd945s offers 1250 watts of high cooking power and 19 preset auto cook menu items (sensor cooking Chart included in manual). one-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. Other highlights include a chrome dial and 9 menu buttons for easy use, Inverter Turbo defrost technology, 10 power levels, popcorn button, keep warm mode, delay start, timer, quick 30Sec, 16. 5″ Turntable and more/less control. This countertop microwave oven measures 23 7⁄8” W x 14” H x 19 15⁄16” D and has a Stainless steel door with silver wrap*. as a countertop microwave, The Panasonic nn-sd945s can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk922ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk932ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space.
Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found miccro wave convection oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best miccro wave convection oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy