Top 10 How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb
Finding your suitable readers for how much for apple ram 4gb is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how much for apple ram 4gb including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
627 reviews analysed
1. Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook
- Designed for Apple iMac – 20 inch / 24 inch Early 2009, 20 inch Mid 2009, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Late 2009 – iMac9,1 iMac10,1 iMac11,1
- Designed for Apple MacBook Pro -15 inch Late 2008, 17 inch Early 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2009, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Mid 2010 – MacBookPro5,1 MacBookPro5,2 MacBookPro5,3 MacBookPro5,4 MacBookPro5,5 MacBookPro6,1 MacBookPro6,2 MacBookPro7,1
- DDR3 1066MHz PC3-8500 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.5V CL7 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 256×8 Module Size: 4GB Package: 2x4GB Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- Designed for Apple Mac Mini – Early 2009, Late 2009, Mid 2010 – MacMini3,1 MacMini4,1
- Designed for Apple MacBook – 13 inch Late 2008, 13 inch Late 2009, 13 inch Mid 2010 – MacBook5,1 MacBook6,1 MacBook7,1
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb, Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Timetec Pc3 8500 1066Mhz Upgrade Macbook would be the Best How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb for Money.
- Well packaged and very high quality product.
- Product works flawlessly and turned my 2010 macbook pro into virtually abramd new macbook pro.
- I am pleased with the upgrade, one month running.
- I had the preinstalled 4gb of ram that comes stock with the mac.
- I moved from 2 gig of ram to 8 gig of timetec hynix ram.
- fast ram fast delivery would buy again
- Don’t hesitate to give a boost to your old Macbook Pro, these modules fit perfectly.
2. Timetec 1333Mhz Pc3 10600 Upgrade 21 5 Inch
- Designed for Apple MacBook Pro -13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Early 2011, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch Late 2011 – MacBookPro8,1 MacBookPro8,2 MacBookPro8,3
- DDR3 1333MHz PC3-10600 204 Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.5V CL9 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512×8 Module Size: 8GB Package: 2x8GB Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected])
- Designed for Apple Mac Mini – Mid 2011 – MacMini5,1 MacMini5,2 MacMini5,3
- Designed for Apple iMac – 27 inch Mid 2010, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Mid 2011, 21.5 inch Late 2011- iMac11,3 iMac12,1 iMac12,2
- NOTE: iMac Mid 2010 27 inch iMac 11,3 (3.2 GHz) and 21.5 inch iMac 11,2 (3.06 GHz/ 3.2 GHz/ 3.6 GHz) ONLY SUPPORT 4GB, DO NOT SUPPORT 8GB.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Timetec 1333Mhz Pc3 10600 Upgrade 21 5 Inch is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Timetec 1333Mhz Pc3 10600 Upgrade 21 5 Inch comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb then don’t look beyond Timetec 1333Mhz Pc3 10600 Upgrade 21 5 Inch. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Good quality for mac built thank you
- With the right tools and gentle touch anyone who can change a lightbulb can do it.
- I am not just happy with this purchase but excited for the now possibilities of my upgraded laptop!
- Overall, this is a reliable product at a good price.
- Really great ram at an affordable price.
- Nice little storage bump from 128 to 256gb.
- I added 16gb to the 4gb that i had in the machine, to give me a total of 20gb.
- Also works with hp elitebook 8540p,w with same timing (cl9).
- I use this memory all the time it is a great value its never steered me wrong
- Yes, this ram works very well. I only tried once and it works. I used 1 stick to get the Mac mini up and working. Seeing how th… Read More
3. Duomeiqi Pc3 10600 Pc3 10600S Unbuffered Compatible
- MacBook Pro (15-inch Early/Late 2011)
- ?For iMac (27-inch Mid 2010/2011), iMac (21.5-inch Mid/Late 2011), Mac mini Mid 2011/Server, MacBook Pro (13-inch Early/Late 2011)
- ?For Selected Acer , Alienware , AOpen , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Biostar , Clevo , Dell , DFI , EliteGroup (ECS) , Foxconn , Fujitsu , Gateway , Getac , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG Electronics , MEDION , MSI , NEC , Packard Bell , Panasonic , Portwell , QNAP , Samsung , Shuttle , Sony , Supermicro , Synology , Toshiba , Twinhead , ZOTAC
- MacBook Pro (17-inch Early/Late 2011)
- ?Guaranteed – Life Time warranty – [email protected]
- ?IC: From big brand, Hynix or Samsung, a high level of reliability.
- ?Kit Size: 8GB (2x 4GB Modules) | Speed: 1333MHz DDR3 PC3-10600S | Memory Type:DDR3 SODIMM For Laptop, Notebook CL9 204-Pin 1.5v Non-ECC, Unbuffered Dual Rank Memory Module
4. Owc 2666Mhz Pc4 21300 Owc2666ddr4s32p Macmini18
- Memory Upgrade Compatible with 2019 iMac: iMac w/Retina 5K display (27-inch Early 2019) Model ID: iMac19,1 (3.0GHz i5, 3.1GHz i5, 3.7GHz i5, 3.6GHz i9)
- Free technical support from our expert technicians, online installation videos available, Every module is backed by OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including the OWC Lifetime Advanced Replacement Program
- Memory Upgrade Compatible with 2020 iMac: iMac w/Retina 5K display (27 inch mid 2020) Model ID: iMac20,1 and iMac20,2 (3.1GHz i5, 3.3GHz i5, 3.8GHz i7, 3.6GHz i9)
- 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) PC4-21300 DDR4, 206-pin, SO-DIMM, 1.2V, RoHS Certified, warranty safe memory upgrade
Owc 2666Mhz Pc4 21300 Owc2666ddr4s32p Macmini18 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Owc 2666Mhz Pc4 21300 Owc2666ddr4s32p Macmini18 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb is that even though Owc 2666Mhz Pc4 21300 Owc2666ddr4s32p Macmini18 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- One thing that is not related to the quality of the product – the imac uses a lot more memory now that it has plenty to spare.
- As usual with owc, good quality and value in this ram upgrade for my new imac.
- The imac’s speed in opening applications was noticeable with the additional ram, and overall the imac seemed faster.
- I simply replaced the empty slots with the new 16 gb and it worked,now, front to back, that’s how it’s set up: 4gb + 16gb + 4gb… Read More
- Works as expected for a big discount compared to apple prices.
- Computer recognized 128gb on first boot up.
- Anyway, i recommend the seller and the product for value, qualityand price.
- As usual with OWC, good quality and value in this RAM upgrade for my new iMac.
- I followed the 9to5 article on-line, ordered a new iMac with 8gb, the OWC memory arrived before the Mac. followed the 9to5 ins… Read More
5. Crucial Pc3 12800 Unbuffered Sodimm 204 Pin
CT2KIT51264BF160B is an 8GB kit consisting of (2) 4GB DDR3 Notebook modules that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory. Not Mac compatible.
- Laptop is working so much better with the extra ram
- It worked and no issues with the ram.
- I am very pleased with these crucial memory cards, i got them for my laptop and once installed the difference in booting time a… Read More
- This was a very cost-effective upgrade at a very reasonable price.
- Good price, bought to upgrade memory on laptop.
- My macbook pro was so slow, i considered replacing the computer completely.
- Proper sealed packaging but no antistatic protection.
- Easy to install and a vfm product
- Crucial ct102464bf160b 8 gb (ddr3l, 1600 mt/s, pc3l-12800, sodimm, 204-pin) memorygood product good price good quality!
- I began to have real issues with my synology ds 216+ nas in that it was slow, non responsive and had to be power cycled every t… Read More
- Just the ticket – to refurbishing an older model pc, struggling to run the latest windows10
- Perfect for updating your macbook pro!
- Proper sealed packaging but no antistatic protection.Didnt affect it though.
- Added it in to the empty slot and rebooted – took a minute to start up the disks – I imagine it does a RAM check at start-up. T… Read More
6. Crucial Single Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
Crucial Single Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Crucial 8GB Kit (4Gbx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT2KIT51264BF160B which have been in market longer than anyone. Crucial Single Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Crucial Single Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb and it could be any of the high value How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb, chances are that would be much costlier than Crucial Single Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin. Crucial Single Pc4 19200 Sodimm 260 Pin will have more than 50% of all its features.
- I am using this for 3-4 day and i am really impressed by the results.
- As for the product, it is perfect to say the least.
- Had a slight issue with the product packaging, the seller directly contacted me regarding the issue and helped me solve it.
- And got the product in 1 or 2 days.
- Good packaging, easy to install, works as expected.
- Could have improved packaging, atleast a bubble wrap over the actual plastic case of the ram.
- It’s okay for a pc component because of shelflife-works at 2400mhz-singe rankcons:-pathetic packaging.
- I have updated my asus x541uar from for to 12gb, fit perfectly and woeks fast.
- Fits my recently purchased hp14s-dk0093au ryzen 5 quad core laptop which came pre installed with an 8gb ddr4 kingston hynix ram.
- Opening an application would also take more than 5mins.
- Edit- after usei installed it in my asus x507-uf.
- Easy to install and compatible with my Lenovo laptop easily detectable and budget friendly too
- Fits my recently purchased HP14S-dk0093au Ryzen 5 quad core laptop which came Pre installed with an 8GB DDR4 Kingston Hynix RAM… Read More
7. G Skill Ripjaws 288 Pin Platform F4 2400C15d 8Gvr
- Buffered/Registered Unbuffered Multi-channel Kit Dual Channel Kit Chipset Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform Color Red Heat Spreader Yes
- Brand G.SKILL Series Ripjaws V Series Model F4-2400C15D-8GVR
- Capacity 8GB (2 x 4GB) Type 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM Speed DDR4 2400 (PC4-19200) Cas Latency 15 Timing 15-15-15-35 Voltage 1.2V ECC No
G Skill Ripjaws 288 Pin Platform F4 2400C15d 8Gvr is another one which falls under How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, G Skill Ripjaws 288 Pin Platform F4 2400C15d 8Gvr ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb and that is what has revived them. G Skill Ripjaws 288 Pin Platform F4 2400C15d 8Gvr has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of G Skill Ripjaws 288 Pin Platform F4 2400C15d 8Gvr is amazing features.
8. Pc3 12800 Tecmiyo Pc3l 12800S Unbuffered Notebook
- 100% hand test before shipping out.
- Please Note: This 4gb ddr3 laptop ram may not work on all devices. Please check your device’s specifications before purchasing. And clean the connection figure gently with eraser and clean out the slots with canned air prior to installing, don’t use corrosives, such as ethyl alcohol.
- Compatibility: AMD, Intel, Mac ( This is DDR3L RAM, which can used in computer supporting DDR3 RAM as well.)
- Strict Test: All ddr3 4gb compatibility tested across all popular brands of motherboards for fast performance
- HI-Q Chip: Hynix, Kingston, Samsung, Micron, ELPIDA, Nanya and Qimonda.
- Worry-Free Warranty : Life-time warranty for your confident purchase. Any problem about this ddr3 4gb 1600, please feel free to contact us at [email protected], we’ll provide you friendly and easy-to-reach support.
Pc3 12800 Tecmiyo Pc3l 12800S Unbuffered Notebook is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Pc3 12800 Tecmiyo Pc3l 12800S Unbuffered Notebook wins the users. Most of them who buy Pc3 12800 Tecmiyo Pc3l 12800S Unbuffered Notebook once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb to any other How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb is least.
9. Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Upgrade 21 5 Inch
- JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply This is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- Mac mini 6, 1 (Late 2012)/ 6, 2 (Late 2012)/ 6, 2 (Late 2012 Server)
- iMac 13,1 (21.5-inch Late 2012)/ 13,3 (21.5-inch Early 2013)/ 13,2 (27-inch Late 2012)/ 14,2 (27-inch Late 2013)/ 15,1 w/Retina 5K display (27-inch Late 2014/Mid 2015)
- Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected]) MON – FRI 9AM-6PM PST
- DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 204-Pin Unbuffered Non ECC 1.35V CL11 Single Rank 1Rx8 based 512×8
- Module Size: 4GB Package: 2x4GB MacBook Pro 9, 2 (13-inch mid 2012)/ 9, 1 (15-inch mid 2012)
Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Upgrade 21 5 Inch is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Upgrade 21 5 Inch which falls into premium category but Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Upgrade 21 5 Inchis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Upgrade 21 5 Inch offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb available in the market today. Timetec 1600Mhz Pc3l 12800 Upgrade 21 5 Inch was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best How Much For Apple Ram 4Gb to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Pc3 12800 Desktop 240 Pin 1600Mhz Tech
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
- Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz ( PC3-12800 / PC3-12800U ) | ECC Type: Non-ECC UDIMM (Unbuffered DIMM) | Pin Count: 240-Pin
- Capacity: 4GB (1x 4GB Module) | Type: DDR3 DIMM | Memory RAM for Desktop Computers
- Designed for select DDR3 compatible Desktop Computers (not limited to): Acer , Alienware , ASRock , ASUS , Dell , DFI , Fujitsu , Gateway , Gigabyte , HP , HP Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG , MSI , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Sony , Supermicro , Synology & Toshiba Models | * Please verify the memory RAM specifications supported by your system *
- All A-Tech modules undergo quality assurance testing to ensure dependable and reliable performance
An A-Tech Memory (RAM) upgrade is an easy, quick way to boost your system’s performance by speeding up loading times, improving system responsiveness, and increasing your system’s ability to handle higher workloads. Take on more and multitask with ease with a simple and affordable A-Tech Memory upgrade!
Designed for select Desktop Computers
Memory Size: 4GB (1 x 4GB Module)
Memory Type: DDR3
Form Factor: DIMM (240-Pin)
ECC Type: Non-ECC UDIMM (Unbuffered DIMM)
Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz ( PC3-12800 / PC3-12800U )
All A-Tech Memory products are rigorously tested to ensure that your memory meets our stringent quality and performance standards.
Purchase with confidence knowing that all A-Tech orders are backed with our Lifetime Warranty.
US Based Technical Support
Need help? Have questions? Our 5 star United States based support team is here to help before, during, and after your purchase to make sure you are completely satisfied with your A-Tech Memory!