Which Is The Best Heating Wires For Pipes
Nowadays, there are so many products of heating wires for pipes in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heating wires for pipes in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heating wires for pipes which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
HEATIT JHSF 15-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 18 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Prime Wire & Cable PHC42W06 DE-ICING CABLE WATER PIPE FREEZE PROTECTION
- 6 ft. Black water pipe heating cable, 42 watt
- Stops metal and plastic pipes from freezing down to -40°f/-40°c
- Built-in thermostat automatically turns on at 40°f/4°c
- Materials required (not included) aluminum foil (recommended for plastic pipe)
- fiberglass Plumbing pipe insulation
- fiberglass tape or similar with temperature rating 80 degrees C/175F or higher
EasyHeat 2102 Freeze Free Heating Cable – 100′
- Self-regulating pipe heating system
- Provides flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in even the most challenging applications
- Reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection
- Ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures
- Length: 100′ and rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage
EasyHeat Freeze Free self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. The cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. The self-regulating effect of the cable reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection. They are ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures; water supply lines underneath manufactured homes; and cottages, barns and outbuildings that are not regularly used.
WRAP-ON Pipe Heating Cable – 3-Feet, 120 Volt, Built-in Thermostat, Low Wattage – 31003
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT – Turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F – Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold separately.
- PRESS-TO-TEST BUTTON – Exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- USE ON ALL RIGID PIPES – PVC, CPVC, copper and metal pipes.
- MADE IN THE USA
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31003 3Ft. Ul Pipe Heating Cable
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Frost King RC80 Heating Cables, 80′, Black
Frost King roof and gutter cables. Prevents ice build up in gutters and ice dams getting under the shingles. Kit comes complete with cable spacers and Shingle clips. Complete installation instructions. Available in lengths from 30′ – 200′.
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heating wires for pipes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heating wires for pipes: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy