Best Field Chef Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of field chef cast iron dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for field chef cast iron dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings field chef cast iron dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Blue)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Blue. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Caribbean Blue
Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven 3.7 Quart / 3.5 Liter by Field Chef
To protect the cast iron from expanding too quickly, which may result in cracking or chipping, preheat the cast iron base on low to medium heat for 3-4 minutes before adding oil. This vessel is suitable for most heat sources including conventional oven, gas stove, electric stove, halogen and induction. Hand wash.
Lodge L4HS3KPLT Cast Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set
- This Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware set includes a 10.25” Skillet, 10.5” Round Griddle, 5 Quart Dutch oven and the Dutch Oven lid fits the skillet perfectly. All the essential pieces of Cast Iron Cookware in one set.
- Lodge Cast Iron is the right kitchen tool to Sear, Saute, Simmer, Bake, Broil, braise, fry, roast and even grill. Lodge Pre-seasoned Cast Iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
- A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons it’s cast iron cookware with 100% vegetable oil, no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your cast iron cookware, the better the seasoning will get.
- Can be used on all heat sources such as Oven, Gas or Electric stovetop, induction, campfire, BBQ. Not suitable for use in the microwave.
- Lodge is a family-owned company that has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, Lodge proudly makes all their Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware in the USA. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- Included Components – Dutch Oven, Skillet, Griddle, Lid
Lodge Field Guide to Dutch Oven Cooking Cookbook
In the rich tradition of outdoor cooking in the American West, the members of the Utah based International Dutch Oven Society have assembled a great collection of Dutch Oven recipes. Remarkable breads, main dishes and desserts representing a sampling of all time Dutch oven favorites. Dishes to challenge the most experienced outdoor cook, as well as tried and true recipes for folks preparing their first Dutch oven meal. 120 page top spiral bound cookbook.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found field chef cast iron dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best field chef cast iron dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy