Which Is The Best Electric Heating Strips
Nowadays, there are so many products of electric heating strips in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for electric heating strips in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric heating strips which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
SEAL 10 sqft 120V Radiant Floor Heating Mat for Ceramic, Tile, Mortar, Easy to Install Self-adhesive Floor Heating System Kit
- PTFE & PVC
- – SPECIFICATIONS: 150W-10.0 sq.ft, 1.25A, 105.6ohm maximum, 19.7 Inches Wide X 6.6 Feet Long
- – Exquisite HQ Materials: LISTED & SAFE heating cable (Thin profile ~1/8″ thick), Multiple Configurations, Adheres to the Floor
- – 120V Rlated Voltage & Dual wire 16 AMG plus ground braid 10 ft (3m) lengh cold lead to reduce electromagnetic fields (EMF) to ultra-low levels
- – User friendly Self-adhesive designed Underfloor Heating mat comes with detailed instructions for easy installation, 100% Quality and Efficient Service Guarantee
- – [Offered only By Store SEAL Direct] SEAL is aim at provide you Safer and More Practical floor heating mat
Goodman HKR-10 Auxiliary Heat Strip
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
GardenHOME Pipe and Valve (6Feet) Heat Tape Cables, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION, protects pipes from 6-8 feet (1.83-2.44 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter – 2 Pack
- EASY INSTALLATION, just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING, THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED, the built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL, reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE, weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Description Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHome Pipe Heating Cable – 6 ft. (1.83 m). This temperature-controlled cable runs along pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The built-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. How it Works Before applying the heating cable, make sure that the area on and around the pipe is clear and that the heating cable is warm and pliable. Simply plug the cable into the nearest grounded electrical receptacle, secure the thermostat tightly against the pipe with electrical tape, secure the heating cable straight along the pipe, and let the heating cable work its magic. The built-in thermostat will automatically detect the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on when exposed to temperatures below 38F for frost-free pipes all winter long. It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45F, incurring no extra electricity costs.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
RHS Snow Melting System, roof and valley snow melting mats, Sizes 5′ feet x 13" inches, Color black, UL components, 5 ft. mat melts 2" inches of snow per hour, buy factory direct, (5′ ft. x 13" in.)
- RHS Valley Heater roof snow and ice elimination systems are good looking and cost effective. They ensure that the house owner will not have the frustration, property damage, and costs associated with water damage caused by the inability of roofs to drain water during winter months.
- Melts 2 inches of snow per hour, UL listed components are made to sustain the most harsh environments. RHS Valley heaters have a complete waterproof system which serves for the most demanding environments including hazardous and non-hazardous areas, as well as areas where corrosives may be of concern. The valley heaters provides 40 watts per foot at 120 volt.
- Easy installation, valley heaters are 5 feet length (can be made in 8′, 10′, 15′, and any other size up to 50′ ft. for custom orders) roofing grommet screws included with the system are 100% waterproof and easy to insert on the valley heaters.
- No more climbing on a ladder to shovel your roof, RHS Valley Heaters go right over the problem areas on the valley, 6.5″ inches to one side and 6.5″ inches to the other side to completely melt the snow from the valley, just attach the grommet screws at the labeled locations to secure in place and relax, and watch RHS Valley Heaters get the job done.
- RHS Valley Heater System provides with the most proficient, highly scalable and eco-friendly snow melting solution. Our roof systems are offered for all types of applications, including new construction, remodeling, and existing roofs. Installing RHS Valley Heater Systems can increase the life of your roof in addition it will enhance the value of your home or commercial property.
What is an Ice dam? An ice dam is a blockage of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof. The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into a home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation, and other areas.
Preventing Ice Dams
RHS Valley Heater System is one of the best purchases homeowners, contractors, field workers could take against snow accumulation on the roof. Our system will completely clear the most problem areas (valleys) from snow and ice from your roof, without any hassle of using a roofing rake or even using hazardous chemicals like sodium chloride and rock salt that will damage your roof. Lower cost on electric bill compared to other systems, our highly efficient system only draws the right amount of energy to melt ice and snow off your roof, saving on your energy bill. Expand the life of your roof and reduce the risks of falls, injuries and other related ice and snow dangers by installing the best roof deicing system by RHS
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
HEATIT JHSF 6-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Prime Wire & Cable RHC150W30 Roof & Gutter De-Icing Kit Roof Heating Cable
- 30 ft. Black roof & gutter de-icing kit, 150 watts, 2 ft. 18/3 SJTW blue power cord
- Promotes water flow in gutters and downspouts
- Helps prevent water damage caused by ice dams
- Includes roof cable, shingle clips, spacers, owner’s manual & labeling for breaker & on/off switch
- Total Outlet: 1
Roof and gutter De-Icing cables help prevent costly damage from ice Dam formation by preventing freezing of un-insulated roof eaves, Valleys, gutters and downspouts, and allows water to drain freely. This product is for use on inclined, tab-shingle roofs and in downspouts and gutters only. To ensure water can flow to the ground, cable should be installed on Unheated portions of the roof (usually the overhang) as well as in Valleys, gutter and downspouts. Roof and gutter De-Icing kits are available in lengths from 30 ft to 240 ft. These products are found as De-Icing and snow melting sets primarily in northern markets beginning in early October.
WarmlyYours TCT120-KIT-OT-040 Tempzone Electric Floor Heating Cable Kit with Strips, 40 ft. (10 sq. ft.)
- TEMPZONE ELECTRIC RADIANT FLOOR HEATING CABLE: WarmlyYours TempZone Electric Radiant Floor Heating Cable is cULus Listed and designed for applications under ceramic tile, natural stone, nailed hardwood, wood floors, this 40 ft. free-form cotton cable provides an alternative for installers who prefer the flexibility and freedom of working with loose cable, can be installed at 3″ (ideal), 4″, or 5″ spacing and is available in two voltage options, is ultra-low EMF by design, also features a low profile (1/8 inch thick) twin conductor with a 15’ cold lead
- nSPIRE TOUCH PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT: This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with energy log for tracking use and built-in self-testing GFCI, features “Child-Lock” function and a 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 4 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- CABLE FIXING STRIPS: TempZone Cable Fixing Strips are used for securing TempZone Electric Radiant Floor Heating Cable in place on floors at predetermined spacing, this kit includes 20 cable strips, enables you to fix the heating cable to the floor at 3” spacing and keeps the heating cable secured in position, uniformly positioned across the floor, while you install the floor adhesive, the cable fixing strips are 1” x 11½” x ¼”
- FLEXIBLE HEATING COVERAGE: This kit comes with a 40 ft. long heating cable which can provide between 10 sq. ft. of heating coverage at 3” spacing (ideal spacing for optimal heat output) and 16.6 sq. ft. of heating coverage at 5” spacing (sq. ft. coverage shown in the size options are based on 3” spacing)
- 25-YEAR WARRANTY: WarmlyYours’ 25-Year No Nonsense Warranty for the Heating Cables and 3-year warranty for the nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat which covers parts and labor, 24/7 lifetime installation and technical support at 800-875-5285, WarmlyYours also offers free installation plans
The WarmlyYours floor heating kit with cable is designed for applications until tile, stone and nailed hardwood floors. Warmlyyours TempZone floor heating cable brings radiant warmth and comfort to any room. This free-form cable provides the ultimate in flexibility, making it easy to customize installation for rooms of any size and shape. While ideally suited to provide complete floor heating coverage of rooms with unusual dimensions, the TempZone floor heating cable can be used in any room, providing an alternative for installers who prefer the flexibility and freedom of working with loose cable. Tempzone floor heating cable is ultra-low emf by design. It features a twin conductor with a 15’ cold lead and it can be installed at 3” or 4” intervals to meet the needs of any installation. Along with comes the programmable nspire touch which features a 3.5” full color touchscreen and a modern design that instantly augments any room’s style. With an integrated install wizard, it’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and Schedule. The aspire touch allows you maximum control over the floor temperature with 4 programmable events for each day of the week, which is great for “goldilocks households” where there will be frequent adjustments to the temperature or thermostat’s Schedule until it’s “just right.” this dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat puts the control where it belongs, at your fingertips. Includes floor sensor.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Aexit 12V 20W Electrical equipment Flexible Silicone Rubber Heater Heating Plate Strip 185mm x 25mm
- Main Color: Orange Red
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Power: 20W
- Country of Manufacture: CHINA
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Net Weight: 12g
- Package Content: 1 x Silicone Rubber Heater
- Withstand Voltage Strength: 1500V/5s
- Size: 185 x 25 x 1.5mm/ 7.3 x 1 x 0.06inch (L*W*H)
- Wires Length: 20cm/ 8 inch
- Insulation Material Heat Resistance: 250C (Max.)
- Maximum Service Temperature: 200C
- Power Telorence: +/-8%
- Power Density: 0.1-1.2W/cm2
- Mechanical Pressure: 100kg/cm2
- Insulation Resistance: >=50Mohm
Made of silicone rubber, rectangle shape, easily bonded and mechanically mounted to heat sink.
Which has advantages of thinness, lightness and flexibility. It can improve heat transfer, accelerate warming and decrease power under the process of operation. Fiberglass reinforced silicone stabilize the dimension of the heater.
Simply sticking to your components through sulfuration or fixer to install.
The working temperature should be less than 200C, the instantaneous temperature does not exceed 300C.
When the temperature in workspace does not exceed 200C, the power density can up to 1.2W/cm2
In the type of paste installation conditions, allow the working temperature less than 150C.
Freezing protection and anti-pressure, can be used in all kinds of instruments and equipments.
Applianced in the hospital equipments, such as: blood analyzer, test pipe heater, etc.
The auxiliary equipments of computer, such as: lacer printer, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found electric heating strips for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best electric heating strips: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy