Which Is The Best Drop In Induction Cook Top
Nowadays, there are so many products of drop in induction cook top in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for drop in induction cook top in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings drop in induction cook top which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments
- 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C)
- can be set in 40°F increments
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm)
- ensures a large and uniform heated area
- compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage
- suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes)
- overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use
- we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Induction Cooktop, Gasland chef IH30BF Built-in Induction Cooker, Vitro Ceramic Surface Electric Cooktop, 12” Electric Stove With 2 Burners, ETL Safety Certified, Kids Safety Lock & Easy To Clean
- ????【ETL SAFETY CERTIFICATIONETL】ETF safety certified in US & Canada.The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family.We developed and manufactured this product extremely following North American Norm.
- ????【9 HEAT SETTING】 The induction cooktop induction cooker has 9 power levels of heat setting, sensor touch control for precision to switch into different level from boil to simmer. Product size (WxDxH): 11.3” x 20.5” x 2.2” .Cut out size :(WxD): 10.7” x 19.7”. Digital sensor touch controls help to easy control the induction cooktop induction cooker electric cooktop heating accurately.
- ????【DURABLE COOKING ZONES, EASIER CLEANING】 Smooth vitro ceramic surface for durable usage and 2 cooking zones 1500W (max)+2000W (max). Supplied with 4 feet power cable, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 1500-3500W for quickly cooking. All the dirty stuff can’t stay. The kitchen will always be clean and tidy. Please enjoy your cooking time when you use Gasland chef induction cooktop induction cooker.
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】 1-99 minutes timer minder. Different cooking times will feel different tastes of food. Our induction cooktop induction cooker electric stove can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop electric cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up.Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time.
- ????【1 YEAR WARRANTY 100% MONEY BACK】 We offer you 1 year warranty and please contact customer service team for replacement or after sales service during the warranty period. We have professional service team supports you and ensure you are enjoying this experience.
True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop, Black
- Cooktop is 11 13/16″ W x 14 15/16″ L x 2 13/16″H, runs off a standard 110V outlet and has 1600 watts of cooking power
- Easy to clean
- the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
With its simple to use control interface and its smooth ceramic glass cooking surface, the True Induction TI-1B is one of the best cooktops on the market. Unlike most other single burner cooktops where they can only be used on the countertop, the TI-1B has the ability to be installed into a countertop. It can be installed in your boat, outdoor kitchen, apartment or simply use it as a portable unit, the possibilities of where it can be installed are endless. True Induction’s high efficiency cooktop utilizes a magnetic based technology that energizes the molecules of the cookware to produce heat. This process is extremely energy efficient as the cooktop never actually produces heat. This allows the heat produced in your pan to cook food faster and at the same time use less power. Ready to start cooking? The optimal cookware for induction cooktop has a flat bottom and a diameter between 4.5 to 10 inches. It is simple to tell if your cookware is compatible with True Induction, simply grab a magnet and if it holds to the bottom of the pan, your cookware is compatible. The most common types of induction compatible cookware include stainless steel, cast iron and steel-enamel. To install this into your countertop, the countertop cutout needs to be 14 1/4″ W x 11″ L.
True Induction TI-2B Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- German made Schott-Ceran smooth ceramic glass that is scratch, chip/shatter, high heat resistant and has no crevices for controls making it simple to clean.The unit has a one piece ceramic glass surface made for easy cleaning. All that is needed is a damp cloth to wipe down the top.
- There are multiple safety features within the unit, it has a built-in safety turn-off feature that registers when the cookware is removed from the burner and placed back on, allowing for a safe cooking experience. Once the cooktop reaches its maximum temperature of 450 degrees, it will stay at that temperature and will not exceed it .
- 1800 watts of cooking power and can run off a standard 110 outlet.
- This unit can also be portable and placed wherever you would like, which is beneficial for dorm rooms, camping, or needing extra burners for a special occasion. True Induction is the choice cooktop of Winnebago and many other RV manufacturers.
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls and child safety controls.
- Glass Top Measurement: 24 1/4” W x 15”L
- Base Measurement: 23 9/16’’W x 14 1/8’’L x 2 3/4’’H
The True Induction TI-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. It has an extended glass top to properly hold the unit in place. The TI-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. This allows the unit to have 1800 watts available to the burners. The TI-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 10 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support at [email protected].
Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
Furrion Single Burner Induction Cooktop
Single Burner Induction CooktopWith the intuitive and innovative Loadsmart power management system, Furrion’s induction cooktops balance optimal performance, safety, functionality and convenience. The magnetic induction technology directly heats cooking devices rapidly increasing temperatures in a short time. Thus, boaters can cook with less time, less energy and more precision.Time and power featuresTimer up to 180 minutes with hold touch settings, 13 Amp maximum draw, power sharingStay in place pan holdersKeep your pans stable while cooking. These silicone pads handle heat up to 450F. Sold separately, 8″ diameterTemperature Features11 temperature control settings, temperature range 150-450 F, LED temperature displaySafety FeaturesAutomatic pan detection, automatic safety shutdown, childproof lockFinish:Surface Trim: Black Crystal Class Top PlateConfiguration:No. of Cooking Zones: 1Maximum Load: 1800WCooking Zone 2-7″: 1500WWarming Function: YesControl:Type: Electronic Glass TouchLocation: FrontSafety Features:Automatic Shut-off: YesChild Lock: YesResidual Heat: YesPan Sensor: YesPower Source:Power Level:8 LevelElectric Supply: 120V AC 60HzMax Amp Load: 15 AmpWarming Function: 1800WPower Cable Location: Rear CenterTotal Connected Load: 1500WPower Source: ElectricDimensions:Product Size: 12.52″ x 15.04″ x 2.56″Weight: 6.61 lbs
True Induction TI-2C Cooktop, Double Burner, Energy Efficient
ChangBERT Restaurant Pro 240V~2800W High End Commercial Food Service Equipment Built in/Countertop Professional Double Burner Dual Induction Cooktop Two Zone 2 Burners Drop in Stove
- Fast high powered induction burner: With 240V, 1800W+1000W Power rate the Induction Cooktop Heats faster than a normal electric burner, hot plate or a cooktop stove. Higher energy transfer and electricity saving compared to normal cooking methods.
- Easily choose your desired power from Lv.1 to Lv.9 to meet your various cooking needs: boil, simmer, saute, deep fry, griddling, sear, steam with ease. Built-in count-down digital timer which can be set up to 99 minutes.
- Wide Applications & Dual Purpose: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 11in (28cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 4.75 inch to 10.25 inch (12-26cm) ensures a large and uniform heated area
- Built in / Table Top Dual Purpose.
- Built-in CHILD LOCK, overheating protection, and rounded edges for safety. Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel for easy handling and cleaning.
- Safe With Certificate: Approved for NSF certificate.
Item number: 105115-A
Power Rate: 2800W
Voltage: 240V ~60Hz
Digital Timer: 0 to 99 minutes
Cooking Surface: 4.75” to 10.25”(12cm to 26cm)
Product Dimensions: 20″ L x 11.4″ W x 3″ H (51 cm x 29 cm x 7.5 cm)
USABLE AND NON-USABLE UTENSILS:
Steel or cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pan/pots with diameter of 4.75” to 10.25”
Non- compatible Pans: (Non‐Induction cookware)
Heat-resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum pan/pots. Rounded-bottom pan/pots with the base measuring less than 4.75”.
1 x Induction Cooktop
1 x User Manual in English
Bonsenkitchen 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop Portable Countertop Burner with Sensor Touch Screen, Black, CT8802
- Compatible Cookware – Iron cast & stainless steel cookware is compatible. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with
- Multiple Levels – 8 Power Levels from 100w – 1800w
- 9 Temperature settings from 140°F – 460°F
- A Must Have Kitchen Helper – Perfect idea for boiling water, sautéing, table cooking and occasional use. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Smart Design – Designed for US market, Full glass panel, senor touch screen, pause feature, ETL Approved
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We take full responsibility for ETL approved CT8802 induction cooktop quality and provide one-year warranty for 100% satisfaction, as well as Customer Service & Technical Support
Compared to gas stove and other cooking appliances, induction cooktop does not generate heat. The energy produced by the induction stove is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. It is much more safer to use, faster and easier to clean. Induction cooktop is also handy for party and occasional use to have table cooking. If you eat a lot of pasta and boil water, 1800w Bonsenkitchen CT8802 induction cooktop is the best choice for you.
Power : 1800W 120V 60Hz
Full Glass Panel, Easy Cleaning
Touch Screen Control Panel
Smart Sensor Design
9 Power Levels from 100W- 1800W
8 Temperature Range from-140°F to 460 °F
Timer: 1 minutes to 3 hours
Product Size: 13.4×10.63×2.36inches
Net Weight: 2.38kg (5.25 LBS)
Make sure have the right kind of cookware to work with CT8802 induction cooktop. If your cookware has a bottom diameter about 10-22cm and a magnet will stick to, it can work with.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found drop in induction cook top for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best drop in induction cook top: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy