The 6 Best Djo Heating Pad
Nowadays, there are so many products of djo heating pad in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for djo heating pad in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings djo heating pad which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Natural Relief Extra Large Digital Moist Heating Pad with Coral Sand – Auto Shut Off – Strap – Negative Ion (27"x14")
- ★ THERAPEUTIC AUTOMATIC MOIST HEAT★ Moist heat penetrates deeper into muscle tissues and doesn’t dry-out skin like dry heat.
- ★ NO WATER NEEDED★ Automatically draws moisture from the air to provide moist heat. No need for spray bottles. Turn on, and Relax!
- ★ MAXIMUM COVERAGE AND STRAP★ : A Luxurious 27″ x 14″ Pad that you can wrap around yourself with a strap
- ★ NATURAL COMFORT WITH CORAL SAND + NEGATIVE IONS★ : The coral sand filling provides comforting weight and emits negative ions to soothe your mind and body
- ★ SAFETY ASSURANCE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY★ : Easy-to-read LED display allows you to set treatment time and temperature. Treatment times are 15,30,45, and 60 minutes. Auto shut off once the treatment time ends. Set temperature from 113°F up to 167°F.
Be well with Natural Relief! The Natural Relief Moist Heating Pad provides you with Automatic Moist Heat Therapy, a soothing sensation that reaches deep into your muscles to relieve aches and pains. No water needed! Our heating pad draws water from the air! The convenient strap allows you to wrap the pad around your waist, lower back, hip, knee, feet, or shoulder targeting the areas you need the most. Made with weathered Coral Sand, it emits negative ions to create a soothing effect. Negative ions help you feel well. The digital LED display lets you set your desired temperature( 113 F – 167 F) and time (15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes). Our Product is a FDA, Europe SGS CE(MDD)/USA UL, CUL approved product with a 1 year warranty.
Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Dekugaa Heating Pad, Electric Heating Pad for Moist & Dry Heat, 6 Electric Temperature Options, 4 Temperature Settings-Auto Shut Off -King Size 12" x 24"-Hot Heated Pad
- Super Large Size: Heating pad measures 12″ x 24″ to cover larger areas that need relief, including the spine, legs, and across the shoulders
- also features an extra long 10-foot power cord, o you can comfortably lounge on the couch or relax in bed.
- 6 Temperature Settings for Your Needs: you can control the temperature of this electric heating pad via the controller, it can adjust the temperature easily with 6 temperature setting to accommodate your comfort level.This large auto shut off heating pad for back pain can heat in seconds with fast heating technology to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- 4 Timer Settings: this large moist heating pad with timer function provides 4 timer auto shut off range from 30 to 120min,conserves energy and prevents burns caused by excessive heating which is very safe and energy saving
- Daily Maintenance: Our electric heat pad is machine wash-safe to make clean-up a breeze. Easy-care, gentle, machine-washable microplush heat pad with SoftTouch offers maximum comfort for daily use.
- Warranty Guarantee: Dekugaa committed to serving customers with reliable quality products, We are continuing to deliver the user experience, please feel free to contact us if you have any requests, we will solve your problem within 24 hours!
iTeknic Heating Pad for Back Pain Relief- Extra Large [32"x25"] – Auto Shut Off – Heat Pad with Moist & Dry Heat Therapy Options -Electric Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders
- PAIN & SORE MUSCLE RELIEF: Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable shoulder and neck pain? This quality Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders delivers deep, penetrating heat wherever applied. Ideal for back, neck and shoulder pain relief.
- SOFT FLANNEL & WERABLE HEATING PAD FOR BACK : Easy-care, gentle, machine-washable cozy flannel heat pad with SoftTouch offers maximum comfort for daily use. User-friendly Wearable Design provides maximum coverage for the back, neck and shoulders. And also great for legs, stomach and other large muscle groups.
- SUPER FAST HEATING RELIEFS HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles. No worrying about your hot pad breaking down after a week. No pain due to faulty heat pads or not getting hot enough. This heated pad will give you the heat you need.
- SIX PERSONALIZED HEAT SETTINGS & EXTRA-WIDE 32″ X 25″ HEATING PAD – MOIST AND DRY HEAT OPTIONS: With 6 temperature heat settings, Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- [Safety Protection] Heating pad will stop heating up and maintains warm when it folded, 2H later it will auto shut off. With ETL, CE, GS，FCC, UL approved, is a great choice for parents, friends as a Birthday, Chrismas Gift/Present, Public Holiday.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found djo heating pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best djo heating pad: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy