The Best Acer Gaming Series
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer gaming series\ in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer gaming series\ in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer gaming series\ which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
773 reviews analysed
1. Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics
- 15.6″ Full HD display Acer ComfyView technology reduces reflection. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology. LED backlight.
- Ryzen 5 Enjoy high application performance and smoother gaming experiences with AMD Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processors, with machine intelligence, multitasking capabilities and efficient architecture with up to 6 cores and 12 processing.
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Gaming Series, Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Laptop Memory Geforce Obsidian would be the Best Acer Gaming Series for Money.
2. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XF Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX0AA. C03)
3. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- Please refer User Manual before use
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XV272U gaming monitor – the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX2AA. P03). Brightness 350 cd/m – Native, 400 cd/m – Peak (HDR Mode).
4. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
Acer Kg271 Cbmi is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Kg271 Cbmi if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Gaming Series is that even though Acer Kg271 Cbmi is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More
5. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Zero frame curved design
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 4ms response time
If you are buying a Acer Gaming Series for the first time, then you should have Acer Ed323qur Abi. It has fewer features when you make Acer Gaming Series comparisons of Acer Ed323qur Abi with any other Acer Gaming Series but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Gaming Series, grab any Acer Gaming Series but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Ed323qur Abi
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
6. Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots with 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3100G | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax WiFi 6 | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology | 300Hz Refresh Rate | 3ms Overdrive Response Time | 300nit Brightness | 100% sRGB
Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5 Inches WQHD (2560 X 1440) Curved 1800R VA Gaming Monitor With AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 4Ms; 144Hz Refresh Rate; Display Port, HDMI Port &Amp; DVI Port,Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Gaming Series in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Gaming Series and it could be any of the high value Acer Gaming Series, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel. Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Nitro Gaming Mouse Customizable
Acer new Nitro gaming mouse is another must-have weapon for your online arsenal. It’s all here. Eight buttons (including burst Fire), optional weights and the LED color ambience to prove that this isn’t just another standard mouse. It’s up to you to do the rest. (Np.MCE11.00G)
- After the product was out of the box, and i was pleasantly surprised with the product.
- The sound quality is very good, the mic works well, and so far after 2 months of daily use they’ve held up well (my son isn’t … Read More
- We use this for gaming and watching videos, it works well and the sound quality is good.
- Sound quality is good enough and the mic works well.
- Pretty good for the price i got it for ($9.
- As for the packaging from amazon, 100 percent trash.
- The box was huge for such a small order and they didn’t even protected the keyboard with packaging or paper.
- The damaged packaging was minor, though, and when i opened the product, it looked pretty nice.
- Actually perfer this one over the 39.
- This mouse has so many great features the lighting, removable weights, affordable, and many customizable buttons best mouse I h… Read More
- It’s a good mouse. The only issues I have with it is that the burst button is just barely in reach of my thumb, so clicking it … Read More
- The headphones have gotten the most use by my son for playing PS4 games, and he’s really happy with them. The sound quality is … Read More
8. Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology
Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Gaming Series in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Gaming Series to any other Acer Gaming Series is least.
9. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l which falls into premium category but Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19lis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Gaming Series available in the market today. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Gaming Series to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Gaming Series yet, then Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Gaming Series Under 100$ and Acer Gaming Series comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard offers best features and although it does not have, Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Gaming Series Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.