Which Is The Best 120Mm Lga1150 Socket Liquid Cooling
Nowadays, there are so many products of 120mm lga1150 socket liquid cooling in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 120mm lga1150 socket liquid cooling in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 120mm lga1150 socket liquid cooling which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan
- Tool-free mounting bracket. For optimized cooling, Corsair recommends the radiator is mounted hose down.
- Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan,Flexible rubber hose for installation in tight spaces
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow,Micro fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger.Fan airflow – 57 CFM. Fan static pressure – 1.9 mm-H2O. Fan Speed – 1700 RPM
- Socket Support : AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1, Intel LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
Pre-filled, never needs refilling
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
From the Manufacturer
Hydro Series H55 is the easy cooling upgrade for your Intel CPU. The efficient, self-contained liquid cooling system is quieter and more efficient than stock CPU fans, and the compact design makes it ideal for smaller cases.
The Easy Intel CPU Performance Upgrade
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
Great for Smaller Cases
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H50 will probably fit.
Self-contained cooling system
Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Tool-free mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with all modern Intel processors.
Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan
The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.
Low permeability rubber tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
Latest generation micro-fin copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.
Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
Corsair Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers
|CPU Compatibility||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD|
|Fans Included||One 120mm||One 120mm||One 120mm||None||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm|
|Fan Dimensions||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||—||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)|
|Radiator Dimensions||150mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 152mm x 27mm||120mm x 152mm x 27mm||152mm x 120mm x 38mm||120mm x 152mm x 42mm||120mm x 152mm x 38mm||122mm x 275mm x 25mm||120mm x 275mm x 27mm|
|Corsair Link Compatible||—||—||—||—||✔ (with additional hardware)||✔||✔ (with additional hardware)||✔|
|Selectable Fan Profiles||—||—||—||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed:600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 120mm lga1150 socket liquid cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 120mm lga1150 socket liquid cooling: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy